Lahore is very ancient city and has the credit to have many tourist spots of ancient times. The city has many places which are very beautiful and historic. Badshahi Mosque, Shahi Fort, Mina r Pakitan, Masjid Wazeer Khan, Dehli Gate, Museum and Shalimar Bagh are the things worth seeing in Lahore and these places attracts tourists from all walks of life to this beautiful city. Religious pilgrims are also attracted to Lahore due to the presence of Data Darbar, Shrine of syed Shams Shahzada, Shrin of Wali Sarkar, Shrine of Peer Bhola and Shrine of Mitha Sarkar. There are also modern cities, hotels and tourist spot like Sozo Water Park for the visitors to Lahore.
Book your Tour Now
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
Terms & Condition
- CNIC is must for registration and travelling during the trip.
- Reporting time for leaving is 1 hour before the trip departs and will be strictly followed.
- Everybody has to lift his language nobody will be provided for that and the baggage should be 10Kg.
- Company will not be responsible for any injuries, accident and natural disaster rescue.
- No one is allowed to take weapons with him.
- The children less than 4 years will be free and 5 to 10 years will be charged half.
- Tourist found in any illegal activity will be responsible of his act there will be no obligation by the company.
- Breakfast for the Tourists will be provided at the Accommodation
- Dedicated Transport will be provided for all Tours to the Tourists.
- Rooms for Accommodation will be on Sharing Basis.
- Extra Charges will be Applicable for Separate Rooms.
- Dedicated Guide on Demand otherwise Driver will act as Guide.
- Fuel for Vehicle, Tolls and Parking Fee
- Evening Tea
- Bonfire Arrangements (Subject to Availability)
- Four wheel Drive where Necessary
- Extra drinks and Refreshments
- Laundry and Phone Calls
Drop at Hotel or Railway Station.