When it comes to landscape Kalam has each and every thing which makes it a beauty. Waterfalls, lakes, Meadows and greenery all present in huge at this beautiful hill station. There are few highest peaks and beautiful lakes in Kalam. The valley has a small bazaar surrounded by lush green mountains. Tourists enjoy sitting at the bank of river and enjoy Tea and fish. Matiltan is place where one can enjoy glaciers and can see Falaksher from this place. Kalam is combination of all the beauties of nature and hence called the cold paradise for tourists.
Book your Tour Now
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
Terms & Condition
- CNIC is must for registration and travelling during the trip.
- Reporting time for leaving is 1 hour before the trip departs and will be strictly followed.
- Everybody has to lift his language nobody will be provided for that and the baggage should be 10Kg.
- Company will not be responsible for any injuries, accident and natural disaster rescue.
- No one is allowed to take weapons with him.
- The children less than 4 years will be free and 5 to 10 years will be charged half.
- Tourist found in any illegal activity will be responsible of his act there will be no obligation by the company.
- Breakfast for the Tourists will be provided at the Accommodation
- Dedicated Transport will be provided for all Tours to the Tourists.
- Rooms for Accommodation will be on Sharing Basis.
- Extra Charges will be Applicable for Separate Rooms.
- Dedicated Guide on Demand otherwise Driver will act as Guide.
- Fuel for Vehicle, Tolls and Parking Fee
- Evening Tea
- Bonfire Arrangements (Subject to Availability)
- Four wheel Drive where Necessary
- Extra drinks and Refreshments
- Laundry and Phone Calls