Naran is very beautiful valley with which entertains a large number of visitors from Pakistan and all over the world. This valley is full of attractions for adventure lovers as there are all types of adventures like this valley is surrounded by snow covered mountains and there are lacks of clear waters. Saif ul Malook, Lulu Sar, Siri and Dudipatsar lack are few important and most visited lacks of Pakistan. Valley has all the facilities for tourists from economy to deluxe and executive. Trout fish is the specialty of Naran valley which is very tasty and tourist love to enjoy this lovely cuisine at the most beautiful natural environment.
Book your Tour Now
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
Terms & Condition
- CNIC is must for registration and travelling during the trip.
- Reporting time for leaving is 1 hour before the trip departs and will be strictly followed.
- Everybody has to lift his language nobody will be provided for that and the baggage should be 10Kg.
- Company will not be responsible for any injuries, accident and natural disaster rescue.
- No one is allowed to take weapons with him.
- The children less than 4 years will be free and 5 to 10 years will be charged half.
- Tourist found in any illegal activity will be responsible of his act there will be no obligation by the company.
- Breakfast for the Tourists will be provided at the Accommodation
- Dedicated Transport will be provided for all Tours to the Tourists.
- Rooms for Accommodation will be on Sharing Basis.
- Extra Charges will be Applicable for Separate Rooms.
- Dedicated Guide on Demand otherwise Driver will act as Guide.
- Fuel for Vehicle, Tolls and Parking Fee
- Evening Tea
- Bonfire Arrangements (Subject to Availability)
- Four wheel Drive where Necessary
- Extra drinks and Refreshments
- Laundry and Phone Calls
Pickup from Islamabad, enroute Naran & night stay at Naran
Visit to Lake Saiful Malook on Jeep & night stay at Naran
Enroot to Shorgan, local sightseeing & night stay at shogran.
Visit to Siri Paya & night stay at shogran.
Day 5 Drive back to Islamabad.
- Pick & Drop facility is available for tourists from Lahore & Karachi. Tourists from anywhere of Pakistan can be picked and drop on notice before the trip starting date.
- Foreigners should get NOC from the related Ministry before going on the trip because its mandatory.