Fairy Meadows is the grassland and is very much visited place by the people in summers. Fairy Meadows is lush green grassland and is the base camp for Nanga Parbat. People celebrate many notable days and events on this situation such as New Year and Independence Day. Facilities for tourists are enough and people love their stay at this place. There are Huts for the tourist and camping facility is also available on Fairy Meadows. Bone fire and camping are the favorite attractions at Fairy Meadows for tourists. There is forest around the Meadow which highlights the beauty of this place.
Book your Tour Now
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
Terms & Condition
- CNIC is must for registration and travelling during the trip.
- Reporting time for leaving is 1 hour before the trip departs and will be strictly followed.
- Everybody has to lift his language nobody will be provided for that and the baggage should be 10Kg.
- Company will not be responsible for any injuries, accident and natural disaster rescue.
- No one is allowed to take weapons with him.
- The children less than 4 years will be free and 5 to 10 years will be charged half.
- Tourist found in any illegal activity will be responsible of his act there will be no obligation by the company.
- Breakfast for the Tourists will be provided at the Accommodation
- Dedicated Transport will be provided for all Tours to the Tourists.
- Rooms for Accommodation will be on Sharing Basis.
- Extra Charges will be Applicable for Separate Rooms.
- Dedicated Guide on Demand otherwise Driver will act as Guide.
- Fuel for Vehicle, Tolls and Parking Fee
- Evening Tea
- Bonfire Arrangements (Subject to Availability)
- Four wheel Drive where Necessary
- Extra drinks and Refreshments
- Laundry and Phone Calls
Departure from Islamabad and lead to Besham, Night stay at Besham.
Departure from Chilas & Raikot, Night stay at Raikot
Jeep ride to Tattu Village & then 3 hrs Trek to Fairy Meadows
Day 4 Sightseeing on the way and at Fairy Meadows & local exploration around Bayal Camp on your own. Night stay at fairy meadow will be at Huts or in camps on demand.
Trek Down to Tattu Village & Jeep to Hunza Valley. Night stay and local sightseeing Hunza.
visit Karimabad, Visit Altit & Baltit Forts, Night stay at Chilas
Departure for Islamabad.
- Pick & Drop facility is available for Tourists from Lahore & Karachi. Also from anywhere of Pakistan can be picked and drop on notice before the trip starting date.
- Foreigners should get NOC from the related Ministry before going on the trip because its mandatory.