Chilam Joshi Festival or Chilam Josh Festival is celebrated each year in Kalash Valley. The festival is attended by many tourists not only from Pakistan but from many other countries as well. Tourist come to this festival to enjoy the village life, traditions and culture of the people of Kalash. The people of Kalash are very friendly and have rich culture to know about. The weather is awesome in this valley and people love to enjoy this festival. All types of facilities are available for the tourist to stay and enjoy healthy foods at the valley. The tourist while having tour in Pakistan love to attend this event.
Chilam joshi festival is celebrated by the local people in the way that they spread milk on their gods before the cultivation season starts as this is the style of their pray to make sure the their fields are safe.
Group of 5 will avail 5% Discount.
Group of 10 will avail 10% Discount.
Group of 15 will avail 15% Discount.
50% Discount for Children above 5 and Children below 5 are free.
3000 Extra (Separate Room Changes)
Accommodation will be provided on sharing basis. Anybody uncomfortable with sharing can pay extra for separate rooms.
Participant joining from Karachi will get 2 days accommodation in Islamabad.
Pick and Drop:
Lahore: Daewoo Bus Terminal
Islamabad: Hotel/Airport or Daewoo Bus Terminal.
Karachi: will join us at Islamabad.
Participants can confirm their participation by depositing in:
Summit Bank Account of Tour in Pakistan.
Easy Pysa Account of Tour in Pakistan.
or Can submit their money directly at the office of Tour in Pakistan.
Camping (on Demand)
Celebrations of Chilam Joshi Festival
Book your Tour Now
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
Terms & Condition
- Everybody Should Bring His / Her CNIC
- No Drugs are allowed on the trip otherwise will be expelled.
- No one will be allowed to harm or harass another participant..
- If trip canceled by participant will be refunded 50% but if canceled by the company the entire amount will be refunded.
- Company reserves the right to cancel the trip any time without any notice in advance.
- Participants should take care of environmental pollution.
- The company will not be responsible for any natural disaster but will try to take all the preeminent measurements to keep participants safe.
- Seats will be assigned by the company if anybody wish to change that with the will of other tourist than can change.
- Smoking is prohibited on the transport.
Toll Taxes & Parking
Huts and camping facility where needed
Telephone or mobile expense
Extra expense due to natural disasters
Any other thing that is not mentioned in Tour Includes Section
12th May 2017: we will start our Journey from Lahore at 5:00 PM towards Islamabad.
12th May 2017: we will pick tourists from Islamabad at 10:30 PM (G-11 Markaz).
13th May 2017: we will have our breakfast at Dir and will leave for Chtiral for Night Stay.
14th May 2017: After Breakfast we will leave for Kalash Valley (3 Hours Drive). Transfer to hotel and enjoy local sightseeing and festival.
15th May 2017: Enjoy the festival at Bumburet.
16th May 2017: We will drive back to Islamabad/Lahore.
And there will be hotel arrangements for participants from Karachi.
They will leave for Karachi next day.