Kachura Lakes, Satpara Lake, Shigar Fort, Skardu Fort and much more like these are eye catching beautiful places in Skradu. There are many attractions for the tourists in Skardu valley. Skardu is hub for trekking and expeditions and trekkers from all over the world love to come to this stunning valley because it has few highest peaks of the world. Snow covered mountains and eye catching sceneries makes this valley a must visit place for tourist and adventure lovers.
Book your Tour Now
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
Terms & Condition
- CNIC is must for registration and travelling during the trip.
- Reporting time for leaving is 1 hour before the trip departs and will be strictly followed.
- Everybody has to lift his language nobody will be provided for that and the baggage should be 10Kg.
- Company will not be responsible for any injuries, accident and natural disaster rescue.
- No one is allowed to take weapons with him.
- The children less than 4 years will be free and 5 to 10 years will be charged half.
- Tourist found in any illegal activity will be responsible of his act there will be no obligation by the company.
- Breakfast for the Tourists will be provided at the Accommodation
- Dedicated Transport will be provided for all Tours to the Tourists.
- Rooms for Accommodation will be on Sharing Basis.
- Extra Charges will be Applicable for Separate Rooms.
- Dedicated Guide on Demand otherwise Driver will act as Guide.
- Fuel for Vehicle, Tolls and Parking Fee
- Evening Tea
- Bonfire Arrangements (Subject to Availability)
- Four wheel Drive where Necessary
- Extra drinks and Refreshments
- Laundry and Phone Calls
- Khachura Lake also known as Shangrila Lake
- Khaplu Valley, Khaplu Fort and Mosque Chanqchan
- Shiger Valley, Shiger Fort and Cold Desert
- Deosai National Park (Jeep 4x4)
- Pick & Drop facility is available for couples from Lahore & Karachi. Also Couples from anywhere of Pakistan can be picked and drop on notice before the trip starting date.
- Foreigners should get NOC from the related Ministry before going on the trip because its mandatory.